Thigh Thursday - Hot Guys and Celebrities with Animals Edition

Comments

• Tyson Ritter played "the other man" and I think he's handsome when he's not looking like a crazy meth addict:

• I'm going to call it "acting" and not worry about it too much, but here's the proof:

Apparently he's mostly a musician

• Did I mention that both of these guys are Toni Collette's love interests?  I was so happy for her since she usually has to play the "wallflower" role.  That role was played by Drew Barrymore of all people, and she had the sweet understanding man, Paddy Considine:

• Bye, Felicia Hiddles...HEL-LO Sachin Bhatt and your delicious Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/sachinbhatt/?hl=en

• Anna_P said:
    Bye, Felicia Hiddles...HEL-LO Sachin Bhatt and your delicious Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/sachinbhatt/?hl=en

I never understood, but accepted, your Hiddles Love. But this yummy goodness! I'm here for him all day!!!!!
  • @MiamiGal, I'm pretty sure I'm in my second trimester now from looking at all his pictures.
  • This weekend I saw the movie Spinnin' which was maybe too artsy-fartsy for its own good but a lot of it was great, specifically the leading men.  One of them was Alejandro Tous.  It took me quite a while to find this photo to fit him into the requirement of this thread.  I think that is his wife or girlfriend with him?

But this is how Alejandro looked in the movie:

With the rest of the cast

I wonder if he speaks English, because I think he'd go far:

• @DaveinHollywood Why.. Hola Alejandro! Also I know where that group photo was taken-It's the Chueca plaza in Madrid! Unfortunately, I never ran into him while there :P
  • The tall guy in the back who looks sort of like what American Christians think Jesus looks like (joke! sort of) was also a total knockout.  Not sure of his name and the photos I found online don't really look the same, so I didn't include him.

The whole movie made Madrid seem like a bit of paradise.
  • The tall guy in the back who looks sort of like what American Christians think Jesus looks like (joke! sort of) was also a total knockout.  Not sure of his name and the photos I found online don't really look the same, so I didn't include him.

BAHAHAHAH that description though.  The accuracy hurts.

HAHA omg that description. yes. I'll have to check out the movie. I love Madrid, but I don't know if I'd say it's paradise, so  I'll be interested to see how they portray it.
  • Paradise as in welcoming and benign, not as in particularly beautiful, though there is a bit of that.  PS is everyone soccer mad in Madrid?  All the characters, especially the gay guys, were totally into it.
  • Is everyone soccer mad in Madrid? Yes. All over Europe!
  • HAHAHA Yes! What @foodycatalicia said. Also, if it had to do with the national team, they were doing really well around the time the movie came out (won the Euros in 2008 and World Cup 2010).
    Gorgeous Daisy Ridley, gorgeous Oscar Isaac, gorgeous gorgeous Gary Fisher.
  • It's the most wonderful time of every 4 years. Couldn't find any Olympic swimmers/divers posing with animals (while "dressed" in their uniforms), but I don't think anyone's complaining:

My Boo, Conor Dwyer (who do I have to kill to get this job):

• edited August 2016
    @Anna_P, I call this one: No Pets. All Thighs.

Ashton Eaton
    Decathlete

More thighs...

• I am enjoying what's on that menu, @MiamiGal.
  • MiamiGal @Anna_P Oh joy! The olympics! What a great way to start the day :) 
  • Also, thanks for bringing my attention to ESPN Magazine's Body Issue @MiamiGal! So many gorgeous male and female athletic bodies:

*puts down the crunchy peanut granola bar and does some planks instead, maybe*
  • @Anna_P, you're welcome. The photography is wonderful. The bodies are truly a work of art. 
    I'll meet you in Plank Town...as soon as I get out of Strawberry Twizzlersville.
    ;)

IF that his what Jesus looks like, then I will revert back. 
  • Olympians holding puppies! LINK
    These are great! :D 
  • I think those Olympians have been reading this thread.
    Ryan Lochte, I can't..  Words. Fail. 
  • Is this Hugh Dancey?  Looks like it to me:

Image result for freddie stroma dog
  • I binge watched Unreal this weekend and really enjoyed it.  I can't find any photos of Freddie Stroma with an animal so his costar Josh Kelly dressed as a duck? will have to do:

Image result for josh kelly
  • Josh is less bearded in the show though, more like this:

I've never seen him before, but I guess he was on some other show?