Petty Complaints

edited April 2016 in The T LOunge

This is a safe thread for all the miniscule complaints that that you have but don’t voice because you don’t think anyone wants to hear it or because the person next to you “has it worse.”

Suggested thread rules:
-Leave only your complaint.  Avoid lengthy backstories.  
-No asking for advice.  No giving advice.
-No complaints about fellow BK’s (not that we would ever do that)
-No vaguebooking.  Just say what’s bugging or affecting you.

Inaugural complaint: I have sucky cramps today.

Comments

• Secondary complaint: I can't find the socks I like.
  • I need to do a mass of laundry and don't have enough quarters.
  • Karen_B said:

This is a safe thread for all the miniscule complaints that that you have but don’t voice because you don’t think anyone wants to hear it or because the person next to you “has it worse.”

Suggested thread rules:

Point of order, are we allowed to commiserate?
  • Karen_B said:

Suggested thread rules:

Point of order, are we allowed to commiserate?
    Only if you are making the same complaint.  No lengthy pity parties.  These are petty complaints :)
  • My feet are cold and the weather should already be warm, dammit.
  • It's too hot; I don't want to spend $$ putting the AC on.
  • I have an upset stomach and had to cut and had to cut short my trip to SF today.
  • I have a blister on my heel from my new Vans.
  • I hate my hair right now and my hair stylist can't see me for another two weeks. 
  • My boss won't stop walking down my cube aisle and it's interrupting my Facebook/BK/TLo time.
  • edited April 2016
    Also, I feel like people leave the water cooler with like 3 sips of water (even though the replace bottle light has been on before it gets to that point) for me to change the bottle on purpose. This is the 3rd time I've replaced the bottle today. 
  • Anna_P said:
    Also, I feel like people leave the water cooler with like 3 sips of water (even though the replace bottle light has been on before it gets to that point) for me to change the bottle on purpose. This is the 3rd time I've replaced the bottle today. 
    They are up there with the people who leave one lonely sheet clinging to the roll of toilet paper.
  • my feet really hurt (neuropathy)
    people who leave the lights on in unused room at a non-profit
    seeing 1 or 2 moths fluttering, worrying that a(nother)! pantry moth infestation is coming
  • edited April 2016
    They turned the heat off at work three weeks ago so whenever it's cold outside it's cold inside too, my hands are always freezing.
  • edited April 2016
    People keep parking in the middle of the parking strip in front of my house so they are the only ones who can park there instead of pulling forward so two cars will fit. And the people who park behind those cars anyway and apparently think it is ok to leave their car partially blocking my driveway.
  • My stomach hurts because I can never eat a half-bar of chocolate even though I really don't have room for the whole thing. 
  • It is almost May, and it is 50 degrees and rainy instead of warm and sunny like it ought to be.
  • I have a canker sore on the side of my tongue and it hurts so much I can't eat or drink.
  • I had an idea for an outing with 2 friends.  They are going without me.  
  • Also, I forgot to put the dvd in the player before I laid down in bed.  My feet hurt and I don't want to move.  
  • my bff was going to come by last night (he might have had a 'trick' before hand) he lives 1 1/2 hours away now- but never showed. he msgd me at 9"45pm to say he was not coming....(despite saying he would call and let me know) grrr
  • CourtneyA said:
    It is almost May, and it is 50 degrees and rainy instead of warm and sunny like it ought to be.
    I was going to post the exact same petty complaint.  We must be neighbors.
  • I just stepped in a big pile of cat puke in the kitchen, slipped on it, and fell.
  • I've got mango fibres stuck between my teeth.
  • was going to lunch with a group, took a nap, woke up an hour after the event... maybe I needed the nap?
  • Wore the wrong shoes to work, feet are fine, back is a little sore.
  • edited May 2016
    laying there at 4am not able to get back to sleep.
  • I can never sleep in. I always wake up by 7.30 unable to go back to sleep. 
  • I have had a shitty headache since Wednesday.