Madam Secretary Anyone? (Possible Spoilers of 11/20 Episode)

Did anyone watch Madam Secretary live last night? My DVR cut off the last ten minutes and I want to know if Elizabeth ever went back to talk to Peter to finish their conversation about him going to Venezuela.

Comments

• By the time she got home he'd already left, and Henry told her to go after him. She got to the airport and his flight had left, but he was still there because he had already decided not to go on his own. His daughter not caring that he was leaving is finally what got to him. Nothing was said about the job he passed up but he's going to try to work things out with his wife.
  • I really like that character, I hope he's on a recurring role now. And I like their relationship - complicated and dramatic. Actually, I really like quite a bit about this show, except that youngest boy really irritates the crap out of me. I keep forgetting the kids' names, I'm really bad at that kind of thing.
  • The son bugs me too, particularly how he put up such a big stink about his cell phone. Sorry kid but your privacy is not nearly as important as the lives of your family members. Geez.
  • JeanneM said:
    The son bugs me too, particularly how he put up such a big stink about his cell phone. Sorry kid but your privacy is not nearly as important as the lives of your family members. Geez.

OMG I totally forgot about that, but yeah! Complete privileged douchebag in training. 
  • At least the oldest daughter isn't as annoying as she was in the first season. I actually like her now.
  • God, the youngest boy was MORE of an asshole this time around! The parents were way too patient with him, IMO.
  • No kidding. If he had my parents, he would've gotten a smack upside the head ages ago.