OK HUSSIES WHO'S WATCHING HARLOTS?

I love it so much I am starting a slutrock band called Samantha Morton's Bumroll

Comments

• Well this hussy is watching it! Samantha Morton is so wonderful in this. You can tell she's having a blast.

I love all the girls working in Margaret's brothel and I like how she's tough but fair with them.
  • I haven't started it yet, but I plan to soon. It looks awesome. 
  • YAAAAAS. It's so good! I was really turned off by the trailer, but I am so glad I started watching it. I'm enjoying the A.V. Club's recaps too, if you're into that sort of thing. 

• Twitchlet said:
    YAAAAAS. It's so good! I was really turned off by the trailer, but I am so glad I started watching it. I'm enjoying the A.V. Club's recaps too, if you're into that sort of thing. 

The AV Club has some really excellent reviewers. I wholeheartedly recommend reading that site.
  • I watched the first four episodes last night. I would have stayed up all night watching the rest if it weren't for my need to work today, :D
  • I just finished the season. I NEED a second one right now! 
  • SAME @Twitchlet. I don't want to spoil, but towards the end of the finale when (highlight to read spoiler) Charlotte said she was joining Lydia's brothel to bring her down from the inside, I got so excited and I can't wait to see how she does it.
  • I'm really looking forward to a second season too. The season finale had some lovely twists and turns.
  • ellystar said:
    SAME @Twitchlet. I don't want to spoil, but towards the end of the finale when (highlight to read spoiler) Charlotte said she was joining Lydia's brothel to bring her down from the inside, I got so excited and I can't wait to see how she does it.
    YES. Spoilers: I was really afraid that Charlotte was letting her hurt and emotional beatings get the best of her (and who could blame her, really?). I was pleased to see she still has some fighting spirit in her!