Comments

• My daughter would totally love that Golden Snitch clock for my daughter but her cats would attack the wings.  They're perfect kitty toys!
  • I LOVE the snitch clock! I don't think I could sleep on those sheets though.
  • AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH THEY'VE PUT FUCKING RAVENS ON THE RAVENCLAW MERCH.
  • AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH THEY'VE PUT FUCKING RAVENS ON THE RAVENCLAW MERCH.

You seem to have feelings about this
    Haha I nearly tagged you in a comment saying they'd done it, but decided I didn't want to unduly aggravate you!  I should ask my friends at Harry Potter World if they've got eagles on the Ravenclaw merch, because I never really looked at it when I was there.
  • I really fancy the Quidditch Captain sheets, but they're not in a color scheme that fits my bedroom, or the bedroom stuff I have packed away in my storage unit.  But the Flying Key jewelry hooks...be still, my beating heart!

You seem to have feelings about this
    I do. I was actually venting on Facebook about it the other day. It's bad enough that not all the Ravenclaw stuff is the right colours, but changing the house mascot is beyond the pale.
  • I really fancy the Quidditch Captain sheets, but they're not in a color scheme that fits my bedroom, or the bedroom stuff I have packed away in my storage unit.  But the Flying Key jewelry hooks...be still, my beating heart!
    Yeah - love those hooks. Have you seen Jen Yates' Harry Potter crafts on Epbot? 
    Yeah - love those hooks. Have you seen Jen Yates' Harry Potter crafts on Epbot? 
    Nope, but it's now on my list to check out!