Comments

• oh no!! had not heard....so sad :(

(thanks for passing this along)
  • I was stunned. It is very sad.
  • WTF? I didn't like her, but it's sad that she died. I feel bad for her daughter who lost her mom too soon.
  • Oh, that's very sad.
  • I didn't hear about Mychael until I heard about crazy Wendy. I LOVED Mychael :(
  • edited March 20
    More sad news. Chris “Teddy Bear” March was in a “debilitating accident” last June, placed in medically-induced coma for a few weeks, pulled through that but still can’t move right arm, has limited use of legs/hands, and respiratory problems, and he has exceeded his medical coverage. There is a go fund me account for him on FB (just search his name). I always loved him and his costumes; I hope he pulls through.
  • nolakent said:

More sad news. Chris “Teddy Bear” March was in a “debilitating accident” last June, placed in medically-induced coma for a few weeks, pulled through that but still can’t move right arm, has limited use of legs/hands, and respiratory problems, and he has exceeded his medical coverage. There is a go fund me account for him on FB (just search his name). I always loved him and his costumes; I hope he pulls through.

Thanks for letting us know this. I felt the same way about him. So terrrible that in this country someone has to struggle so much to get the health care he needs. I can't donate a lot, but am happy to send him something, but if everyone sent just a few dollars who watched him on the show it could make such a difference. Too bad PR doesn't get the attention it once did on this site; I remember when it was huge, and so much fun to live chat about the show.
  • Did you all see the explanation for Chris March's condition

Seems he hit his head and was unconscious for 4days in his apartment. He somehow called for help and they got him to the hospital. During the time he was out, his body started to shut down and his organs were failing. That's the reason for the induced coma I suspect he probably laid in an awkward postion and that lead to his body building up toxic elements in his blood that affected his organs. Something simialr happened to a friend of mine years ago.

They thught he was going to die for sure and contacted his fmaily to come say their goodbye. Miraculously he woke up but still partially paralyzed. He's been in California under contact rehab and recovery. Appartently he's still in a wheelchair and has a long ways to go.

it's scary and the height of unfairness that it happened to a lovely person like him