Comments

• oh no!! had not heard....so sad :(

(thanks for passing this along)
  • I was stunned. It is very sad.
  • WTF? I didn't like her, but it's sad that she died. I feel bad for her daughter who lost her mom too soon.
  • Oh, that's very sad.
  • I didn't hear about Mychael until I heard about crazy Wendy. I LOVED Mychael :(
  • edited March 20
    More sad news. Chris “Teddy Bear” March was in a “debilitating accident” last June, placed in medically-induced coma for a few weeks, pulled through that but still can’t move right arm, has limited use of legs/hands, and respiratory problems, and he has exceeded his medical coverage. There is a go fund me account for him on FB (just search his name). I always loved him and his costumes; I hope he pulls through.
  • nolakent said:

More sad news. Chris “Teddy Bear” March was in a “debilitating accident” last June, placed in medically-induced coma for a few weeks, pulled through that but still can’t move right arm, has limited use of legs/hands, and respiratory problems, and he has exceeded his medical coverage. There is a go fund me account for him on FB (just search his name). I always loved him and his costumes; I hope he pulls through.

Thanks for letting us know this. I felt the same way about him. So terrrible that in this country someone has to struggle so much to get the health care he needs. I can't donate a lot, but am happy to send him something, but if everyone sent just a few dollars who watched him on the show it could make such a difference. Too bad PR doesn't get the attention it once did on this site; I remember when it was huge, and so much fun to live chat about the show.