DC Legends of Tomorrow?

Just binge watched ALL of this on Netflix (comic book geek from the 80s here)

the show is UTTERLY wackadoodle! sure the first season was a bit 'and the big villain is'...
but then...the ET homage... and of COURSE the Be-bow as the Stay Puft Marshmellow Man was...

um..hysterical?? :)

Comments

• are you update with the most recent 8/9 episodes. madness galore and John Constantine too
  • Frank_821 said:

are you update with the most recent 8/9 episodes. madness galore and John Constantine too

no, the current season is not on Netflix :( I will have to find somewhere to catch up (maybe the CW will show the current eps so I can get caught up? I hear/read that its even batshit crazy-ER than the rest... (in a 'good way' of course) lol

I also like the fluid sexuality (no one blinks at one of the main being a lesbian, or the alternate Capt Cold is gay (and did I get it right that in HIS universe he and...Heatwave? are lovers or (I missed the name reference)... and Snart was/is...delicious (and heatwave- WOOF, what an utterly charming lunkhead/lovable jerk :) )

any OTHER recomendations for binge watching?
  • You can watch the current season episodes on the CW site. you'll just have to put up with commercials. The show is on hiatus until the spring. too many shows curently on the CW. so plenty of time to catch up

season 4 is the queerest and most homo-erotic to date

the gay Capt Cold is married to the Ray played by Russell Tovey. Sadly heatwave on the nazi earth died-saving police. Mick practically wretched hearing that
  • thanks! going there now!!! :)

and the queerest factor was such a (very very pleasant!) surprise (I know its 2019 but still...(and CW is in that hybrid of 'network/cable'ish) so I think they can get away with more of it..
    Frank_821 said:

You can watch the current season episodes on the CW site. you'll just have to put up with commercials. The show is on hiatus until the spring. too many shows curently on the CW. so plenty of time to catch up

season 4 is the queerest and most homo-erotic to date

the gay Capt Cold is married to the Ray played by Russell Tovey. Sadly heatwave on the nazi earth died-saving police. Mick practically wretched hearing that