The Pets of the Lounge

Comments

• @heybethpdx that's perfect! 
  • One of my friends named his dog Lily (Lilly?) and I only put it together a couple of years later! 
  • Probably shouldn't play it to Lily in case it gives her ideas!
    The puppies are getting so big! My mum gets to meet them next week.
  • edited May 2016

OK, this is a test. I just downloaded Google photos...

This is my OGD (original girl dog), Jellybean. She is now 9yo.

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPYFCV7IEcM9hB6ESkVTRq-Hj95CEK0M5nlpktF 

ETA: well, poo, I still can't embed a photo.

• Sigh...keep seeing dogs...keep thinking about a 'buddy' for Angus...sigh

just not right now....too many things to get solved...

a 2 year old basset/rottwiler mix...(head of a rottie, body of a basset hound, too cute for words)

10 year old jack russell mix 'Parsnip', smart, wonderful....sigh...

hope they get adopted SOON so I can see more new faces :)
  • edited May 2016
    Delete
    The puppies are getting so big! My mum gets to meet them next week.

they're such little fluffy puppy nuggets...
  • More Gracie pics! 

We took her for a long walk today, then went back inside and "signed" some thank you notes!  :-D

She was SO happy to see us, and it was really hard to get pictures of her because she wouldn't sit still for two seconds! 

There are a bunch of pictures, I took some close ups so you guys could see how the sores on her hindquarters are all but healed up, she's growing hair back, and all that scabbing on her face is clearing up. Her mites are mostly gone. She's really a new dog after just a couple of weeks!

And here's one of Gracie and Mommy!

• That is the happiest puppy I ever did see!
  • She is the sweetest!!!!!
  • That last picture is so cute!
  • The video I posted was written by a senior at the Oakland School of the Arts. The song is Love Yourself by Justin Bieber with new lyrics she wrote. Filmed at the East Bay SPCA in Oakland, CA.
  • That was nicely done - it looks professional. Is she someone you know personally, @KarenFK?
  • @Zoeg, she is a classmate of a friend of mine's daughter. My friend posted it on Facebook.
  • Brotherly love.... Reese & Echo  

imageReese and Echo photo undefined 1_zpsy0lta2ed.jpg" />
  • Brotherly love.... Reese & Echo  

imageReese and Echo photo undefined 1_zpsy0lta2ed.jpg" />

so sweet, OMG
  • @kittenkabootal, Reese & Echo are so cute!!

• Aw, what cuties! <3
  • @Kittenkabootal ; Reese and Echo are beautiful boys, and that photo is the perfect picture of feline contentment - I can't help but smile when I look at that.

@firebirdsinger ; Poor Charlie, but so sweet of Bennett to try to comfort him. Love that!
  • Okay, so what does your pet (dog) love more? :)

Peanut butter, cheese or waffles?

the perfect trifecta of puppy love :)

oh, or whatever it is that you are eating.....lol
  • Peanut butter, pumpkin and yogurt!
  • Some new Gracie photos! Did everybody get their thank you notes? image

I'm including this one of her hindquarters because they were such a horror when we found her.

• She is looking so much better! Hooray for Gracie!
  • KarenFK said:
    She is looking so much better! Hooray for Gracie!

Soon to be Tinkerbelle, because she starts obedience classes in a couple of weeks and they have to use her "real" name.  :)

Did everybody get their thank you notes??? They raised over $1000 for her care, she can't thank you all enough and neither can I. 
  • @OffToSeeHim ; Is Gracie aka Tinkerbelle finally at home with your family? I hope so!

I didn't get a note but seeing her look so well is thanks enough...I just wish I could've afforded to send more.
  • am loving the coat! great job!
  • Tinkerbelle looks fabulous!!  What a sweetheart.  No note, but I neither need nor expect one.  It made me happy to give.