Championship Hair Flipping/Flinging

Comments

• MiamiGal Oh my gosh, her hair, it's so a 'Be Me' aspiration!!

I too have only recently made peace and now eternal-besties with my hair. The help of a stylist who adores my natural texture and moving down south where big hair is seen as a glorious thing has really helped me. I'll have to get a good pic of my 'Merida hair' going on at the moment, but still, thank you! I love this thread and your story of awesomeness!

(sidenote: my husband's been snickering at me all day as I hum-mumble 'I whip my hair back and forth' at my desk while working)
  • @TheCrippleCricket...

You knew this was coming...Wink!

• edited March 2015
    T LO! I need a OMGLIKE!!!!!!@#$%@!!! button pls!!

Also, gif stolen! But I can pay back with image my less awesome whipping of the day :P
  • @TheCrippleCricket, your GIF is EXACTLY the way you described yourself.  How amazing!
  • edited March 2015
    #TBT 1987
    Janet Jackson, The Pleasure Principle
    Category: Hair Flips, Chair Kicks & A Big Old Backflip

• Joining you in #TBT

Category: Of course it's suitable for children, why do you ask?

• @DaveInHollywood, I hereby Dub you King of the GIFs! I LOOOVE your posts!  The Breakfast Club response requires a big...

• edited March 2015
  • MiamiGal said:
    @DaveInHollywood, I hereby Dub you King of the GIFs! I LOOOVE your posts!  The Breakfast Club response requires a big...

Wow, that's awfully flattering, but really I just do the search and steal (like everyone else I assume).  But your comment deserves a hair flip from the Queen herself:

hair flip animated GIF
  • It's been said before but... best thread EVAH!
  • Category: The British Invasion

• Fan Bingbing. Goddess.

• @MiamiGal, one of my favourite Janet videos!
  • Category: Call that a hair toss? THIS is a hair toss!

• Anna_P said:
    @MiamiGal, one of my favourite Janet videos!
    So many hours trying to master Ms. Janet's choreography.  Finally, I gave up and bought the black guess jeans and wrestling shoes.  
  • @foodycatAlicia...for you

Category: Animal Hair Flips...
    The Ultimate BK Gives a Flip for the Ages...

• Well now, if we're getting animals involved!

photography animated GIF
  • edited March 2015
    And it takes a former Miss World and current International Movie Star to pull off the elusive double flip!

hair flip animated GIF

Or is that a triple flip?  I get dizzy just looking at it.
  • edited March 2015
    @DaveInHollywood:  This is the Kama Sutra Flip!  Ms. Aishwarya has flip, lip and a seductive stare. No wonder she won Miss World!
  • From one who can't even come close to the wonder that is Miss World's Kama Sutra Flip ...

• But this one is giving DaveInHollywood's canine contestant a run for the money:

• MiamiGal said:
    Anna_P said:
    @MiamiGal, one of my favourite Janet videos!
    So many hours trying to master Ms. Janet's choreography.  Finally, I gave up and bought the black guess jeans and wrestling shoes.  
    You're describing how I spent my summer vacation 1989 when I discovered Rhythm Nation. Hours and hours spent rewinding the videos I taped on VHS and practicing my ass off. Or so it felt at the time.
  • Category:  Flipping and Chewing Gum at the Same Time

• DeDe, that's great.  Is it a challenge?

Is Britney chewing instead of lip synching?

hair flip animated GIF

And Vanessa is definitely chewing, but that's a pretty lame hair flip:

sexy animated GIF
  • DaveinHollywood, I came up short on more talented multitasking flippers, but how about a contestant in the category of Unclip and Flip:

• edited March 2015
    Can't find a gif but Shaun Cassidy beats Bieber.

• Da Doo Ron Ron, Pafuchi, Da Doo Ron Ron!

David had some flippable hair, too.

And so did Susan, for that matter.

But I'm not finding a gif of either.
  • You guys are on FIYAH!!! 
    Dr. Pepper Bonnie Bell Lipgloss, Doritos Nacho Cheese Chips & Shaun Cassidy.
    Talk about #TBT

• In a Classic #TBT I offer:

Ms. Katharine Hepburn, The Philadelphia Story
    Category:  Sassy Flip & Saucy Quip

• And as for the gum challenge...

Category: I don't know if this really counts as a flip, but The Beygency made me post it.