Championship Hair Flipping/Flinging

Comments

• This thread has given me life!! Bravo to all the hair flips!!
  • @TheCrippleCricket, is that American Hustle? If I'd known it had that level of flipping, I might have actually watched the film!

@Karen_Belgrad: How on earth did I let the Taylor Swift post go without adding this one...

• @miamiGal I saw that Swift one... but I feel as though Tori Amos is the original piano orgasm-er.  I have been unable to prove it via gif yet, but it's a mission!
  • @miamiGal I saw that Swift one... but I feel as though Tori Amos is the original piano orgasm-er.  I have been unable to prove it via gif yet, but it's a mission!
    Yes! I forgot about Tori Amos! I cannot wait to see the GIF!
  • Catherine Zeta-Jones
    Category: Dance Flips

• That point in your life when you realize that you are old enough to have the funky songs of your youth turn into effective marketing tools.

Lady Miss Kier
    Category: The "Groove Gone Mainstream" Flip

• edited March 2015
    I feel like we should all remember what TLO themselves dubbed "THE MUTHAFUCKIN HAIRFLIP OF DEATH"
  • @MiamiGal I'm going to keep looking for the image in my mind's eye, but...

• MiamiGal said:
    That point in your life when you realize that you are old enough to have the funky songs of your youth turn into effective marketing tools.

Lady Miss Kier
    Category: The "Groove Gone Mainstream" Flip

Arghhhh that darn commercial song earworm. Loved the song in its correct setting. Multiple times a day in commercials is not it! Stepping off my soapbox.
  • @Karen_Belgrad: YES!!!!
    fananafanafophalec, You know I'll have to find this!

Which leads me to...

Procrastinating
    Category: "Me When I Realize I've Spent the Day Posting" Flip

• edited March 2015
    fananafanafophalec, I just realized you posted the link to the photo.  Here it is embedded in the thread.
    Thank you so much for bringing this forth.  It was a big omission in this thread.

Miranda Kerr
    Category: "THE MUTHAFUCKIN HAIRFLIP OF DEATH"*
    *TM: Tomandlorenzo.com Posted on November 14, 2012

• edited March 2015
    This is freaking hysterical!  So, I'll get in on it.  Anyone else ever been to a Trans Siberian Orchestra concert?

• I can't even keep up with the latest theme/challenge, but this Taylor Swift one (that IS her, right?) is giving me sympathetic whiplash.  She might as well just take up football playing for all the damage going on here:

dancing animated GIF
  • Mariah's "less is more" response to Miss Swift:

RealityTVGIFs animated GIF
  • edited March 2015
    @SingingPhoenixD: I've never been, and after seeing these photos, I know that I am missing an EXPERIENCE!
    @DaveInHollywood: As always, you have me HOWLING with laughter. The Mariah post is pure COMEDY!!!
  • Ms. Parton would like to give us a flip tutorial...

Ms. Dolly Parton
    Category: "Backwoods Barbie" Hairspray & Wig Flip

• edited March 2015
    Oh no, the Queen is not going to let Dolly's milquetoast Wig Flip stand:

wig animated GIF

• @DaveInHollywood: YOU JUST SHUT IT DOWN!!!! YOU SHUT THE WHOLE THING DOWN!!!!!!
  • edited March 2015
    Good Morning BKs:
    After the epic Aretha Post from @DaveInHollywood, our hair flinging divas had to wrap their hair, pop a biotin, and take to their beds.  They had a good night sleep and held a Bye-Bye Birdie style party call first thing this morning!

Mean Girls Call for the younger BKs

After much deliberation, they've decided that it is time for a

That's Right a $%&*^ FLIP OFF

• edited March 2015
    The Judges for this morning are as follows...

Miss Jay Alexander
    Miss Jay is happy to be around some proper Divas for once.

RuPaul
    You can't have a Competition involving Divas & Hair and not have RuPaul there.

• First off Beyonce wants us to know that she woke up like this

Beyonce 

Elvis wants us to remember that Aretha is the Queen of Soul but HE is the King of Rock & Roll

The King of Pop throws his wind commanding abilities into the ring
    Michael Jackson

• Halle (who has been hand picked by Aretha to play her in a biopic) wants to remind us that she's taken on iconic images before...and done quite well

Barbra says only a true diva can bend Oprah to her will 

• Finally, Diana Ross steps in to let us know, "There may be Kings, Queens, and Divas galore, but there is only ONE BOSS!"

• edited March 2015
    And with that, balance is restored to the Hair Flipping Forum.
    On a side note, in all my years on the InterWeb, I've never before joined a forum. If I'd known they were this much fun, I'd done this much earlier! Thanks to all for your wonderful posts.

Have a great day!!! And remember, if you start to get a bit down, just whip your hair like a BOSS!!!

• I see you @BetsyBlue82.  How about this to get your morning started...

• edited March 2015
    image Tori Amos, mental patient in an elevator division
  • To celebrate St. Patrick's Day, I offer a quote from Mr. Oscar Wilde

"Humanity takes itself too seriously. It is the world's original sin. If the cave-man had known how to laugh, History would have been different."
    --Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

And an image of Ben Barnes in his role as Dorian Gray in the 2009 film.

Ben Barnes
    Category: Flipping for Oscar

• edited March 2015
    @Lirivera, I forgot how hair-flippingly intense Ms. Tori really was!
  • Acca-perfection...