Championship Hair Flipping/Flinging

Comments

• Barden Bellas Pitch Perfect Flip:

• Lenny pre-haircut. Saw him in concert and his hair flip game was strong. image
  • @Milaxx  Gurl I am DEAD!
  • @Milaxx, I can't seem to make out the hair flip in your post. My eyes seem to be focused on other things...other things.
  • MiamiGal said:
    @Milaxx, I can't seem to make out the hair flip in your post. My eyes seem to be focused on other things...other things.
    I thought the same thing. There was a hair flip in that Lenny Kravitz photo?

So cool he can hairflip with no hair
  • edited March 2015
    I just read that yesterday Sinead O'Connor announced she will no longer sing Nothing Compares 2U

Sinead O'Connor
    Category: St. Patrick's Day Drama Flip

• edited March 2015
    I was also trying to find a picture of Keith Hamilton Cobb when he had locs, but I can't find any hair flips. I did however find Gary Dourdan giving all kinds of sexy hairflips in this Janet Jackson video.

ETA: Found a KHC hairflip! image

• @MaimiGal ;  Thank you for the all the work that went into those postings that whole montage was THE BOMB. @DaveInHollywood you always make me laugh : ) .@Milaxx ; The Kravitz almost made me drop my laptop. Sploosh indeed @thecripplecricket. What a fun, witty and bright bunch of Kittens in these forums!
  • Hogwarts hair flip and punch:

• @Sekhmet6, Thank you for your kind words.  "The Kravitz" shared by @Milaxx still has me shvitzing. 
  • In honor of EMPIRE's Season 1 Finale Tonight...

Taraji P. Henson
    Category: #HereforCookie Flip

• edited March 2015
    Recent internet photos reminded me of this...
    Lisa Bonet was married to Lenny at the time of the @Milaxx image.
    Her current husband is Jason Momoa aka Khal Drogo aka Aquaman

Jason Momoa
    Category: Lisa Bonet Wins at life!

• Yeah, and they apparently can all get along.  Lisa Bonet really does win at life!

lisa-bonet_and_family

• Yeah, and they apparently can all get along.  Lisa Bonet really does win at life!

lisa-bonet_and_family

Simultaneous admiration and seething pool of jealousy towards Lisa Bonet. My avatar and I side eye her. I'm sure she's deeply affected by this.
  • I hope I'm allowed to broaden the theme and go for hair touching.  Mostly I just want to include images of the best hair touching moments in a movie that I can recall:

• edited March 2015
    @DaveInHollywood, not only is a nod to one of modern cinema's most important hair moments heartily welcomed here, it deserves the SATC response...

Carrie & Big
    Category: Your Girl is Lovely Hubbell

• edited March 2015
    50 Years? Does not seem possible

Julie Andrews
    Category: THE Definitive Alpine Flip 

• MiamiGal said:
    In a Classic #TBT I offer:

Ms. Katharine Hepburn, The Philadelphia Story
    Category:  Sassy Flip & Saucy Quip

Society Girl or Debutant hair flip? Subdued, but gets the point across.
  • I love y'all.
  • I signed up for the BK site as soon as the uncles posted it. Snottily scrolled past the "Championship Hair Flipping" thread because of my prejudiced, pre-conceived notions. 

I have now ruined my freshly applied mascara from laughing and I'm going to be late for work this morning.
    Dying.
  • Quicker than a Ray of Light hair flip:

• edited March 2015
    Yes! @Anna_P!!! Thank you!
    That flip immediately reminded me of the Janet Jackson video that inspired me to channel my all of fashion energy towards vests and shell chokers!
    (Why I didn't focus on the "hot guys doing your bidding" portion of the video is a question for another day.)
    How I used to love Music Videos!

Janet Jackson, If, 1993
    Category: The Flip that launched a Fashion Trend

• Love it @MiamiGal

More #TBT, Elijah Wood Forever Your Girl Flip:

And Opposites Attract Flip:

• edited March 2015
    @EllenLouise & @PennyMac...Welcome to the Fun!

@PennyMac, two of our flippers would like to give you a special welcome to the Forum...

Regina George
    Category: Snotty Girls with Hearts of Gold

Alice Cooper
    Category: MASCARA: The Messier the Better

• edited March 2015
    @Anna_P! You are on point this morning!  I don't know if it is sadder that I once knew every video referenced in the Forever Your Girl video or that I can no longer remember most of them.

The Paula Flips sent me to one of my favorite video moments: Cold Hearted. Paula's hair flip at the top of the video lets you know she means BUSINESS!!!

Paula Abdul, Cold Hearted, 1989
    Category: You do an eclectic celebration of the dance! You do Fosse, Fosse, Fosse!

• #TBT
    Sade, Feel No Pain, 1992
    Category: Sade presents the Sepia Social Commentary Flip