Favorite Eyeshadow Palettes

124»

Comments

• The Wet n Wild Color Icon palette in Comfort Zone has become my go-to everyday palette. The colors are nicely pigmented and blend really well. There are 8 shades in the palette, and I try to mix it up most days with different color combinations. http://www.wetnwildbeauty.com/eyes/shadow/color-icon-eyeshadow-collection.html

I also love the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Romance palette. The colors are so much fun to use.
  • Those MUFE aqua pencils are the business. Worth every dime because they do not move! 
  • Milaxx said:
    Those MUFE aqua pencils are the business. Worth every dime because they do not move!  

Even after crying. I found that out on Wednesday. They aren't kidding when they say they're waterproof. 
  • Y'ALL!!!! When I tell you I am obsessed with these, that's putting it mildly!!!!! They popped up in an email or something & I RAN to Sephora to check the shades. I really don't work somewhere where glitter eyeshadow is the norm, nor do I go out to da club any more. Yet, I HAD to have at least one (smoldering satin). I've worn it the past 2 Mondays :) 

Yesterday I ordered Diamond Dust & Bronzed Bell (the latter shade is only available thru Stila). IMO, ~5 of the shades are verrrrry similar but they are all F'ing Fabulous!!!!! 

• I have been on a mission for a pallet better than Naked 3. I love the rose gold colors theme in both matte and shimmer. Any suggestions for something similar?
  • edited February 2017
    GeoDiva said:
    I have been on a mission for a pallet better than Naked 3. I love the rose gold colors theme in both matte and shimmer. Any suggestions for something similar?

Temptalia also has a dupe list. However I just saw that Maybeline has a pretty decent nudes palate. Even better it's under $10!
  • Just ordered a couple new ones from MAC. So we'll see.
  • Not a palette, per se, but I am in love with the Bobbi Brown stick cream eyeshadows (pots are pretty too, but so small my finger almost doesn't fit in!!). LOVE them. Easy peasy.
  • Y'ALL!!!! When I tell you I am obsessed with these, that's putting it mildly!!!!! They popped up in an email or something & I RAN to Sephora to check the shades. I really don't work somewhere where glitter eyeshadow is the norm, nor do I go out to da club any more. Yet, I HAD to have at least one (smoldering satin). I've worn it the past 2 Mondays :) 

Yesterday I ordered Diamond Dust & Bronzed Bell (the latter shade is only available thru Stila). IMO, ~5 of the shades are verrrrry similar but they are all F'ing Fabulous!!!!! 

And then they came out w 3 'duo chrome' shades. Guess how many I got, even though 2 are almost the same? 

And then they came out w 3 'duo chrome' shades. Guess how many I got, even though 2 are almost the same? 

What shade do you like best?

Those haven't been released in the UK yet, but I saw some press about them and thought they were SO pretty. But for me they would be much more wearable as nail polish
  • GeoDiva said:

Y'ALL!!!! When I tell you I am obsessed with these, that's putting it mildly!!!!! They popped up in an email or something & I RAN to Sephora to check the shades. I really don't work somewhere where glitter eyeshadow is the norm, nor do I go out to da club any more. Yet, I HAD to have at least one (smoldering satin). I've worn it the past 2 Mondays :) 

What shade do you like best?
    Wellllll, I wear the blue shade the most. I used it as 'eyeliner' today, but most days I do the whole lid! If they come out with a green shade...
  • imageI want this! How utterly gorgeous!

That is a beautiful package, nice neutral colors.
  • Blimming expensive, but I might have to ask for it as a birthday present.

Wasn't too thrilled with its color saturation. Not my favorite brand.
  • Oh that's interesting! I haven't tried any of their things - too expensive for me to buy and I haven't been anywhere near a counter - but they get such raves for their highlighters.
  • The Juvia's Place Masquerade palette, kept getting asked about my eye makeup the last wedding I went to: 

• GeoDiva said:
    imageI want this! How utterly gorgeous!

Wasn't too thrilled with its color saturation. Not my favorite brand.
    Crikey - that palette, and particularly that colourway, gets *terrible* reviews! Thanks @GeoDiva - you definitely saved me from an expensive indulgence.
  • Anna_P said:
    The Juvia's Place Masquerade palette, kept getting asked about my eye makeup the last wedding I went to: 

I've been wanting this forever
  • Milaxx said:
    Anna_P said:
    The Juvia's Place Masquerade palette, kept getting asked about my eye makeup the last wedding I went to: 

I've been wanting this forever

I highly recommend. It is GORGEOUS and I believe still on sale at the moment.
  • edited September 2017
    @DrSparkles Just got a few of those Stilla liquid eyeshadows. I really like them! Thanks for the recommendation.
  • GeoDiva said:

@DrSparkles Just got a few of those Stilla liquid eyeshadows. I really like them! Thanks for the recommendation.

You are welcome! I still love them, which is a long time love for my fickle ass!!!
  • I picked up the ABH Modern Renaissance palette during the VIB sale. Late to the party, but I get it now.