• List making!!!!

Diamonds or emeralds?
  • List making!!!!

Diamonds or emeralds?

Emeralds
  • List making!!!!

Diamonds or emeralds?

Emeralds
    You have to keep it going and ask a question!

sweet or savory?
  • savory (sweet = dumping lol)

lobster or steak?

lobster or steak?

Oy, that's Sophie's choice for me. That is not an 'or' that is an 'and'!!!

lobster or steak?

Oy, that's Sophie's choice for me. That is not an 'or' that is an 'and'!!!
    If you want to keep the thread going, you have to ask another question!
  • hardwood floors or carpet(ing)?
  • hardwood!

coffee or tea
  • tea! (but I am from the deeeeeep south, iced tea is (was) like 'water' here...(well, sweet tea)

growing up I came in from outside, all hot...my folks were sitting around drinking (what I thought was) "Iced tea" (it was iced (ewww!) coffee (you know, it makes a come back every 11 years for about a week or so,,,ugh ugh ugh)...

So "hey dad! can I have some of your tea?" "SURE SON!" (with that look you later realize is "we about to laugh at you...". So DOWN GOES the 'tea'...and off I run to the kitchen sink..sputtering and spewing!!!!! I have NEVER liked coffee (something about the bitter-ness) ugh. I have repeatedly tried to like yogurt...same thing (the 'bitter' (yes, I *KNOW* it is good for you, etc...etc..etc...) and yes, like coffee, if you add 2-3 cups of sugar and chocolate and...other stuff it is fine...but can't the same be said for...dirt? (remember that fake 'chocolate' crap from years ago? lol)...

Bamboo trees or Oak trees?
  • Northerner here, so coffee is much more the default. I try it every 10 or 20 years just to make sure I still hate it. There's a Starbucks across from my office, so a couple of weeks ago I asked the manager to suggest an easy starter drink. She suggested a latte with the blonde espresso. YUCK. And then yesterday the woman who took my order misunderstood my request for an extra pump in my chai latte for a request for a shot of espresso. Fortunately, I tasted it while I was in the store and they remade it.

So back to the question. Former gardener, so Oak. Bamboo can be invasive.

Peonies or roses.
  • Peonies!!!
    The first flower I put in when I bought my house - and how I get more than I can handle and usually around Cincinnati the rain beats them down fast. But for a short time, they are the most glorious flower!! (I love roses too, of course!)

Speaking of rain.... umbrella or just pull up your hood and run for it?
  • Hood,
    Standard or automatic
  • Automatic (learned to drive stick, always had stick, moved to Atlanta....)

Spring or fall
  • spring (I have a horrible case of 'october blues' that kicks in EVERY year- crippling.

Cats or Dogs?
  • both, but I currently have 2 cats. Beach or mountains?
  • Beach! My God, this has been a long winter. Got me thinking - seriously this time - about moving south or west. So with that....

South East or South West?