Harry Potter

12345679»

Comments

• But I don't look good in yellow!!! Boo!! God every one of those dresses is beautiful though
    Not even that beautiful first Hufflepuff one with that black lacey top??  I would totally get that for a ball, if I had a ball to go to!!
  • edited March 2016
    Stumbled across this buzzfeed list this morning -  http://www.buzzfeed.com/farrahpenn/wedding-dresses-every-harry-potter-obsessed-bride-will-lo?bffbmain&utm_term=.jeyoJkOW6#.lp4JyDnKO  - and fell in LOVE with the first dress on the list.

I need to find a husband IMMEDIATELY so I can wear this dress at our wedding:

I was all prepared to make a "hey Swifty is a Slytherin, who knew" smart remark (sorry @carlatheviking) But she appears to also have some Hufflepuff loyalty as well. Many of these are very lovely.
  • Was it just me who saw Jenny Beaven at the Oscars and said "Well of course she doesn't give a shit - she's a Gryffindor!

• I was all prepared to make a "hey Swifty is a Slytherin, who knew" smart remark (sorry @carlatheviking) But she appears to also have some Hufflepuff loyalty as well. Many of these are very lovely.
    I think I'll just stick my nose in the air and say that I'm not entirely sure Swifty could cut it as a Slytherin :D
  • I've never seen this before! 
  • I'm not sure if I'm late to this party but the "what's your patronus" has been popping up all over my FB feed this week so I did it and I got a mink... Not totally sure why hahaha but I'll look into them as see. 

Have you guys done the test? It's also  a cool interface too.
  • Yes, the test is sooooo pretty!! I thought it was well done - I got west highland terrier, which is hilarious because 1) I don't like most little dogs and 2) just imagine that tiny dog yapping up at a dementor. Do it. It's an excellent image.
  • I got a wood mouse...I don't even know how to feel about this.  They are mainly active in the dark and are very good climbers.
  • @JealousofBelle I could listen to the background music for a long time, it's so soothing! Also that is a great image indeed 
  • Yes, the test is sooooo pretty!! I thought it was well done - I got west highland terrier, which is hilarious because 1) I don't like most little dogs and 2) just imagine that tiny dog yapping up at a dementor. Do it. It's an excellent image.

I think Ron has a terrier for his Patronus. I'm not a Pottermore member so I've not been able to do the quiz, I may need to sign up.
  • I got a fucking rattlesnake. 
  • I'm so peeved. 
  • Also I wasn't sorted into any of the houses I thought I would be. 

• I got a Mastiff. It was very cool, doing that, but man, I miss the old Pottermore, where you could take classes and travel around the castle. It's very static and boring now. 
  • I got an Ibizan Hound. At least it's a dog. 

I'm Hufflepuff and Pottermore is the time suck I needed to get through the last 2 hours of Friday. 
  • I got a manx cat!  I'm thoroughly delighted.  Slytherin was a nasty shock at first, although I've grown to embrace it; Pukwudgie is still very weird to me - I mean, "fiercely independent" and "represents the heart" both together just seems strange in my head.  So it's nice to get a Patronus I understand and love.
  • My patronus is a doe, so I must be related to Harry Potter some how (LOL!). I was also sorted into Hufflepuff (which actually does sound perfect for my personality, can't all be Gryffindors).
  • My patronus is a Russian Blue Cat-I could not be more pleased. 
    Sorted into Hufflepuff....might have to do that again.
  • Don't discount Hufflepuff, @bitchybitchybitchy - the best description I've ever heard was that we hold being a good friend / person above any of the traits of other houses!

(No offense to the non-Hufflepuffs, if course)
  • Don't discount Hufflepuff, @bitchybitchybitchy - the best description I've ever heard was that we hold being a good friend / person above any of the traits of other houses! (No offense to the non-Hufflepuffs, if course)
    I will keep that in mind.  Hufflepuff sounds like a good home.
  • My patronus is an adder. I'm completely okay with that.
  • I'm in Ravenclaw. I don't know much about that house. 

• I'm in Ravenclaw. I don't know much about that house. 

It's supposed to be the "smart" house, but that includes creativity and thinking outside the box as well as "traditional" book smarts
  • Got the Dun Stallion patronus, I guess that's cool, and in Wampus Ilvermorny house. And illustrated HP and COS is on its way! Really wish they would give us more to do on Pottermore. I miss the old one too.