Dear Kitteh...

12346»

Comments

• Daniel has Frodo eyes.
    So strange, cause he is 'My Precious'
  • How CAN you say no to that face?!
    With difficulty, and also remembering, bladder stone surgery $1200.  He was particularly imploring in that photo, it was very "Please sir, can I have some more"
  • Daniel is just so beautiful @GraziDiMenti ! Those eyes!
  • KarenFK said:
    Daniel is just so beautiful @GraziDiMenti ! Those eyes!

Thank you, on his behalf, and if you'd care to he will take a small tribute of wild caught,Alaskan salmon.
  • @GraziDiMenti  I could not say no to Daniel.

Dear Ciaran,
    Just because Momma gave you some raw Mackerel and its skin does not mean that you get to eat off of her plate for more.
    Especially since you are getting sardines later for bedtime snack. 
    Love,
    Your fish provider.  
  • Dear Daniel, you can beg and plead, but I will not let you eat Marcelo's food. When you grow opposible thumbs and earn an income you can eat whatever you like.  image
    She who is in charge of the pursestrings,
    Grazi
    Dear Daniel,

You are as handsome as ever, but please dial it back a bit - the intensity in your eyes is burning a hole in my screen!

Thank you,
    An Admirer
  • Zoeg said:
    Dear Daniel, you can beg and plead, but I will not let you eat Marcelo's food. When you grow opposible thumbs and earn an income you can eat whatever you like.  image
    She who is in charge of the pursestrings,
    Grazi
    Dear Daniel,

You are as handsome as ever, but please dial it back a bit - the intensity in your eyes is burning a hole in my screen!

Thank you,
    An Admirer

Hee hee.
  • Dear Daniel,
    I ask you to dial back the indignation about getting your tail (very lightly) stepped on when you insist on standing right behind the heels of whoever is cooking.
    Your very devoted caregiver,
    Grazi