Best Side Eye / Eye Rolls

1234568»

Comments

• Chad Le Clos is texting his coach, "Help, please get me an umbrella!" 

I LOVE IT @MiamiGal

• I also don't know where you get off taunting a man with over twenty Olympic medals. I thought Phelps showboated a little at the end of the race too, but I'm not sure it was undeserved. 
  • edited August 2016
    Yup, if you're going to come for someone, you better back that shit up and touch the wall first (see Lilly King vs Yulia Efimova). I honestly think he didn't showboat any more than the track stars do. In the past, he doesn't typically show that much emotion or engage the crowd really, apart from when he's in a relay. 

Mo Farah and Usain Bolt have their signature poses and they're all too happy to strike them whenever and wherever (regardless of whether it's in competition or not). I just expect an metric fuckton of ego at that level. 
  • Anna_P said:
    Yup, if you're going to come for someone, you better back that shit up and touch the wall first (see Lilly King vs Yulia Efimova). I honestly think he didn't showboat any more than the track stars do. In the past, he doesn't typically show that much emotion or engage the crowd really, apart from when he's in a relay. 

Mo Farah and Usain Bolt have their signature poses and they're all too happy to strike them whenever and wherever (regardless of whether it's in competition or not). I just expect an metric fuckton of ego at that level. 
    Oh that's totally true. I didn't think of it in that way (it's just unusual to see swimmers do that, I guess). 
  • edited September 2016
    Not so much a side eye, but more a, "And you are??" 

This video is everything:

• edited December 2016
    Divas of shade edition:

Mariah Carey: All T, ALL Shade

• Anderson Cooper is ALL OF US:

India capt,Mithali Raj when asked who her favourite men's cricketer is:"Do u ask a male cricketer who their favourite female cricketer is?
    India capt,Mithali Raj when asked who her favourite men's cricketer is:"Do u ask a male cricketer who their favourite female cricketer is?

This should be called "RIGHTEOUS SIDE-EYE" because Ms. Raj is absolutely right!!!
    Told my mom about this and she about bust a gut!  You rock, Mithali Raj!
  • Ms. Jane Fonda is having NONE of what Megyn Kelly is serving.
    NONE!!!

'We really want to talk about that right now?"

• edited September 2017
    One More Jane Fonda Side-Eye...

• edited June 11
    Gwyneth Paltrow: "Welcome to my GOOP Health Summit"

The Rest of Us: GURL, BYE!

• MiamiGal said:

Gwyneth Paltrow: "Welcome to my GOOP Health Summit"

The Rest of Us: GURL, BYE!

YAASSSSSS!!!!!!
  • Haha! Perfect!
  • The person who sent this to me commented, I can only imagine what she's thinking. I'm sure it starts with "Dummkopf!"